DISCLAIMER AND WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
WEBSITE HOLDER: This portal or website is the property of Trisaura Real Estate S.L. assigned VAT Regd. No. (CIF) B-42943381, with registered address at C/ Príncipe de Vergara, 112, post code 28002, Madrid. The company is duly registered in the Companies Registry of Alicante, T 4363, F 8, Sheet No. A-173699. Users may contact the company either at our registered address of via e-mail at email@example.com by telephone on the number provided on the website.
The information contained on this website refers to the services provided by Trisaura Real Estate in accordance with Spanish law. The information contained on this website is only provided for informative purposes, and under no circumstances is it binding for users who access the website (hereinafter, the “user(s)”).
This disclaimer and these conditions of use regulate use of the website by users, and are complemented by any other legal texts that regulation functionality, service, process, application, platform or means necessary to use the website or the described services.
By accessing this website, users accept this disclaimer and conditions of use and declare and guarantee that the applicable legislation and regulations allow them to access the website and shall make correct use thereof in accordance with the law, good faith, morality, public order, use of traffic and these conditions of use. Users shall be liable to Trisaura Real Estate or third parties for any damages they may cause as a result of any breaches of the aforementioned obligation.
USERS: For the purposes of this website, users are understood to be any natural or legal persons who access and browse the website. The status of user entails full acceptance, without reservations, of all the provisions set forth in this document, which may be amended.
Users must read this disclaimer and conditions of use carefully. Likewise, access to the website means that users accept the aforementioned information, that they apply such to any subsequent access to the website and that any subsequent access is subject to waivers, warnings on possible risks and other information included herein. If users do not agree to all or part of this disclaimer and conditions of use, they should refrain from accessing this website.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE: The objective of this website is to provide users with a technological tool containing information about Trisaura Real Estate, its projects and facilities.
Therefore, Trisaura Real Estate grants a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence, which may not be sub-licensed to users for use of the website and its functionalities, contents or other available functions, which will be subject to the rest of the provisions of this disclaimer and conditions of use of the website and applicable regulations. Users may browse the website without the need to create an account, and may submit queries and doubts related to Trisaura Real Estate’s projects through the “View Project” and “Contact” forms provided on the website.
CORRECT USE OF SERVICES. CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS
Access to the website is freely available and free of charge, nevertheless, Trisaura Real Estate conditions the use of some of the services offered on the website to prior application and completion of the forms.
Anybody who visits our website will be considered a user and must therefore use the portal diligently, correctly and legally. Likewise, they must guarantee all the data they supply to Trisaura Real Estate is authentic and up to date, and shall be solely liable for any false or inexact statements they make. Users specifically undertake to make proper use of the contents and services provided by Trisaura Real Estate on the website, and in particular, for informative purposes only, they undertake not to:
- Use the services in any way for purposes or effects contrary to the law, to morality and best, generally accepted practices or public order or in any way that is damaging to image rights and reputation.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transfer, permit access to the public via any public communication means (including making available), transform or modify any of the website content unless they are authorised to do so in regard to the relevant rights by Trisaura Real Estate, or unless they are legally allowed to do so.
- Perform any act that could be considered a breach of any intellectual or industrial property rights pertaining to Trisaura Real Estate or third parties, or violate the confidentiality of Trisaura Real Estate’s information or third party information and data protection rights.
- Use the services, particularly the information of any type obtained via the Website for advertising purposes, communication with the aim of direct sales or any other commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressing several people regardless of the purpose, or to market or spread such information in any way.
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, glorifying terrorism or in general any other contents contrary to current legislation, morality, best practices or public order.
- Impersonate another user, the public administration or third parties.
- Use the website, or a part of it, on other private or commercial websites, or make commercial use of the website; or establish links to the website nor any of its contents (unless specifically authorised to do so in writing by Trisaura Real Estate), refraining from making any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about Trisaura Real Estate, or including illegal contents, contents contrary to morality, to best practices or public order.
- Transmit or introduce any computer virus in the network or any other malware that jeopardises, limits or damages the website or any other connected network, or that interferes with use by other users, or to perform any action susceptible to altering, copying, damaging, interrupting, modifying, decomposing, disassembling, reverse engineering or producing errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical systems and logics pertaining to Trisaura Real Estate or third parties, or to grant licenses, lease, sell, imitate, or prevent access by other users to the website and its services.
Users will be liable for any damages of any kind caused to Trisaura Real Estate through any breaches of any of the aforementioned obligations, and any other included in this Disclaimer and Conditions of Use and/or those imposed through the Law in regard to the use of the Website.
Trisaura Real Estate reserves the right to block or restrict access to certain services on the website in regard to any users who violate the conditions established in this document, third party rights or applicable legislation.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All the Website contents, such as text, graphics, photographs, logotypes, icons, images, graphic design, databases, brands, source code and software and others contained on the website are the exclusive property of Trisaura Real Estate, third parties (or their licensees), whose rights are legitimately held by Trisaura Real Estate and are duly protected under national and international legislation.
Any use, reproduction, transmission, transformation, public communication, making available, extraction, reuse for exploitation or use in any way by users is strictly forbidden, in regard to any industrial and/or intellectual property for any purpose such as distribution, modification, alteration or decomposing, with particular emphasis on all displayed designs and collections. The foregoing is without prejudice to cases that are allowed in accordance with the law or that are authorised in writing by Trisaura Real Estate, or in any other way is provided for in this disclaimer and conditions of use.
Users acknowledge and accept that use of the website does not entail any transfer of industrial or intellectual property rights by Trisaura Real Estate to users, nor may it be construed as authorisation to create developments stemming from the website, except for limited use licences, non-exclusive, transferable and free granted to users of the website in accordance with this document. Users who access the website may view the contents, and where applicable, make authorised private copies providing that the reproduced items are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed in servers connected to networks, nor for exploitation of any kind.
SERVICE, EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Exclusions. Trisaura Real Estate reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time without prior notice, either due to technical, security, control, maintenance, electricity supply failure causes or any other justified cause. Nevertheless, Trisaura Real Estate will endeavour within reasonable bounds to ensure correct operation of the website.
Trisaura Real Estate does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, and therefore the use of them by users is carried out at their own risk and expense. Trisaura Real Estate cannot guarantee there are no interruptions in availability due to website repair or maintenance tasks, or caused by a lack of coverage or failure in the devices or networks necessary for data transmission, which are outside its control. Trisaura Real Estate shall implement appropriate measures to reduce such interruptions.
Although Trisaura Real Estate shall implement all reasonable measures to ensure the information contained on the website is accurate, correct and up to date, users must consider that the information is of a general nature and is for informative purposes only. In this sense, Trisaura Real Estate does not guarantee the completeness, suitability, accuracy, relevance, validity or integrity of this information, and shall not be liable for such.
Trisaura Real Estate reserves the right to correct, improve or modify the website and content whenever deemed appropriate, without prior warning, and also to suspend access to the website in order to carry out maintenance work or improvements, and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, insufficiency or authenticity of the furnished information.
Moreover, Trisaura Real Estate shall not be liable for any damages of any kind stemming from the following, to the extent permitted under applicable legislation:
- The use that users make of the material provided on the website, whether forbidden or allowed, in breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights regarding the content of website or third party portals.
- Any damages to users caused through normal or abnormal operation of the browsing or search tools, organisation or location of contents and/or access to the services, and in general for any errors or problems produced in the development or instrumentation of the technical items comprising the services.
- For any contents on pages which users can access through links included on the website.
- For any acts or omissions by third parties, regardless of any third parties being contractually linked to Trisaura Real Estate.
- The presence of computer virus or other malware in the contents that could cause alterations to users’ information systems or the documents or systems stored to their devices. More specifically, Trisaura Real Estate will not be liable for: (i) Errors or delays in access to the services by users when entering their details in the relevant form or any other anomaly that could arise when these incidents are due to problems with the Internet; (ii) faults or incidents that could arise in communications, deletion or incomplete transmission; (iii) non-operational e-mail or problems related to the e-mail address provide by users for returning the requested information.
- Errors or damage to the website due to inefficient use of the service or bad faith by users.
- Due to the impossibility of accessing the website or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or up to date of the contents, and the existence of flaws or defects of any kind in the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available contents to which they may have accessed through the website or offered services.
- Breach of laws, good faith, public order, use of traffic and this disclaimer and conditions of use, as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, as examples only, Trisaura Real Estate is not liable for any action by third parties that breach industrial or intellectual property rights, business secrets, right of honour, personal and family privacy and own image, or any antitrust, data protection or illegal publicity.
Guarantee by Trisaura Real Estate. The website is provided as it is, and Trisaura Real Estate does not guarantee that the services can be provided uninterruptedly, without errors, nor does it guarantee the results obtained through the use of the provided services or completion of the forms by website users. Trisaura Real Estate undertakes to resolve any technical problems that may arise and to provide all necessary support to users in order to reach a quick, satisfactory solution to the incident.
Notwithstanding the above, Trisaura Real Estate provides the service without guarantees of any kind, whether explicit or implied, including, among others, guarantees of ownership or implied guarantees on the satisfactory quality and suitability for any given purpose, except those implied guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified in view of applicable legislation.
The website does not control, in general terms, the use made by users of the website. In particular, Trisaura Real Estate does not in any way guarantee that users use the website in accordance with the law, this disclaimer and conditions of use, morality, best, generally accepted practices and public order, nor that they use it diligently and prudently.
All conditions, guarantees or statements that are not specifically defined in this disclaimer and conditions of use are excluded to the extent that this is permitted under applicable legislation.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: This website may contain links to other websites and include information and/or services obtained from third parties in order to provide users with access to information from entities related to Trisaura Real Estate. Trisaura Real Estate does not guarantee or take on any liability for damages caused by access to third party services/contents through connections or links to linked websites, nor in regard to their accuracy or reliability.
Introducing any hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites external to Trisaura Real Estate that provide access to this portal is not allowed without explicit consent by Trisaura Real Estate. Whichever the case, the existence of the hyperlinks to websites external to Trisaura Real Estate does not entail any kind of commercial or business relations with the holder of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor acceptance by Trisaura Real Estate of the established conditions.
User guarantees. Users access and use the website at their own risk and venture.
By accessing this website, users are obliged to use it in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations, and to accept this disclaimer and conditions of use, and all other conditions. Users shall be exclusively liable to Trisaura Real Estate and/or to third parties for any damages they may cause as a result of any breaches of the aforementioned obligation. In this sense, Trisaura Real Estate will not be liable for any damages or alterations to the users’ devices as a result of the use of the website, and is therefore exempt from any liability.
Users are solely responsible for ensuring that their computer system features the relevant technical specifications required to use this website.
Invalidity of clauses. If any of the provisions or conditions contained in this disclaimer and conditions of use were to be declared contrary to applicable legislation, invalid or non-enforceable for any reason, that condition or provision shall be considered to have been removed from this document without affecting the applicability of the rest of the provisions.
Modifications. Trisaura Real Estate reserves the right to modify or update the information contained in this disclaimer and in the conditions of use at any time, whenever considered appropriate, without prior warning, and shall not be liable for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the supplied information. For these purposes, a new version will be published whenever it is updated.
All users will be informed about any changes to the terms of this disclaimer and conditions of use when they access the website again.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any issues regarding the interpretation or any litigation that are not related to contractual relations in regard to this website will be subject to Spanish legislation, and in the event of any conflicts, the parties, specifically waiving any other jurisdiction pertaining to them, shall subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain). In the event of any users acting as consumers, the matter shall be referred to the courts pertaining to the address of the user / consumer.
Likewise, if users act as consumers, they may likewise subject any conflicts stemming from or related to this document to an alternative dispute resolution procedure (“ADR”). The list of available ADR platforms of the European Commission can be consulted via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
Adresse promotionnelle: C/ Manises 24 y 26, Alfaz del Pi