PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Trisaura Real Estate S.L. (hereinafter, the Entity) is committed to due diligence and compliance with Data Protection Regulations. Consequently, detailed information is provided about our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy in compliance with the provisions established in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and Article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December on Personal Data Protection and Guaranteeing Digital Rights (LOPD GDD).
Detailed information is provided as follows on our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy in compliance with the aforementioned regulations.
Identity: Trisaura Real Estate S.L.
Address: C/ Manises 24 y 26, CP 03580, Alfaz del Pi
Telephone: 96 550 55 22
Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details: email@example.com
Data Protection Whistleblowing channel: corporate-ethicline.com/grancanet
The Entity shall process the information that interested parties provide for the following purposes:
- Managing our services with customers, visits and meetings at our facilities and/or at the properties.
- Managing any kind of application, suggestion or request related to our properties and/or assets.
- Managing negotiations, such as formalising booking, sale and purchase contracts and/or any other agreements in relation to our real estate transactions.
- Information and commercial communication: processing of your details with the purpose of informing you about activities, articles of interest and general information related to our business activity.
For fulfilment of our dealings and management in regard o the aforementioned purposes, when providing us with your details, you, as the data subject, state that you have read our data protection policy and agree to the processing of your details for the aforementioned purposes. This will be carried out in strict compliance with Data Protection regulations and the policy described herein. You may exercise your data subject rights at any time (see specific section).
Data conservation criteria
- Management of applications and formalisation of agreements/contracts: the personal details furnished during negotiation processes and to formalise agreements and/or contracts, will be kept for the duration of the business or contractual relations binding us. At the end of this period, the personal details will be kept in any cases where liabilities between the parties could arise, and/or to comply with other applicable regulations or laws that require such information to be kept. The personal details will be kept in a way that enables identification and exercising of the Rights by data subjects, and under the necessary technical, legal and organisational measures to ensure confidentiality and integrity.
- Others: the other information and data supplied by users, via any means, to submit queries or apply for information, will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purpose the details were collected for.
The information and data supplied by users, via any means, to submit queries or apply for information, will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purpose the details were collected for.
The legal grounds enabling us to process the personal details of users, customers, potential customers and other intervening third parties are based on the following:
- Consent by data subjects for the processing and management of their details in regard to any application for information or queries related to our business activity.
- The negotiation and/or contractual framework between the parties
- Legitimate interest to send commercial information and brochures, and/or promotional offers related to our business activity and the services / products contracted via e-mail or any other means.
- Legal obligation.
The personal details that data subjects provide us with may be reported to the following recipients for the following purposes:
|> Advice in regard to the real estate transaction you are taking part in.|
|Banks||> To process the requested mortgage management services.|
|Notaries Public||> To attest to the transaction, setting on record the full reality of the granting, the literality of the parties’ statements and identity of the parties.|
|SEPBLAC||> In regard to the fight against fraud and prevention of money laundering.|
|Courts, Tribunals and State Security Forces||> In regard to the framework of judicial investigation proceedings.|
Personal details are obtained directly from the data subjects and from our collaborators (Real Estate Agents). The personal data categories provided by our collaborators are as follows:
- Identification Details.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Data supplied and/or agreed by the data subjects themselves which are related to and are necessary to manage and perform the agreed transaction.
Right to Access, Rectification and Erasure: data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing their personal details, and to request rectification of any inaccurate details, or to request erasure, when, for other reasons, their details are no longer necessary for the purposes they were compiled.
Right to Objection to or Limited Processing: in certain circumstances, data subjects may request limited processing of their details, in which case such details will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims. Likewise, in some cases related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their personal details. We will no longer process your details, except for legitimate reasons, or when defending against any possible claims.
The foregoing rights may be exercised by addressing our Data Protection Channel (see specific section).
Data Protection Channel
We have implemented a Data Protection Channel in line with our strong commitment, rigour and professionalism in regard to security, experience, independence and knowledge on processing any communication we receive.
The Data Protection Channel is in the form of a website platform which has been developed and is managed by an independent external export in order to provide you with and guarantee our commitment as described above. This channel can be used to report and process the exercising of your data subject rights (see previous section) and to report any signs or knowledge of security breaches and/or non-compliance or irregularities in regard to the Data Protection regulations or this policy.
Details to access the Data Protection Channel are provided at the start of this policy.
Attention and support
Data Subjects may report any queries about the processing of their personal details or interpretation of our policy by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address provided at the start of this policy.
Adresse promotionnelle: C/ Manises 24 y 26, Alfaz del Pi